Hey guys

Here s my setup

KLF-30 - Mains

KLF-C7 - Center

RF-3 - Surrounds

RC-3II - Rear Center

RSW 12 - Subwoofer

Yamaha RZ-1 - Reciever Amp

All speakers set to large. LFE output to subwoofer only.

Would it be worth the money to change my mains to RF-7?

Also how does the RZ-1 compare to the denon 5803 or 5805?? I havent had the opportunity of hearing anything above the denon 3803 which did not appeal to me a lot. Any input on this would be welcome.

Thanks a lot guys

RZ is DTS, yes. I'd say you were all set. KLF30 has recently been review here as best rock and roll speaker Klipsch ever made. IMHO you've got a nicely matched system there. Some would say that there might be a timbre problem between the KLF series in the front and Reference in the back, I think the diff is minimal in your case.

Go out and get a new screen or a bunch of DVD's!

Michael

You have a mismatched system at least as far as your rear speakers are concerned. I certainly cannot imagine that it sounds bad but it won't be timbre matched. If you replace the 30's with RF-7's you are also going to have to replace the KLF-C7 with the RC-7 then you will have a complete Reference Series setup which would be a perfect match.

It is not by any means necessary to change it current configuration unless you are somehow not happy with it, or you are looking to make it sound even better than it already does.