Dean G?

Dean is probably buried in work, he just finished some 4.2 crossover's for me.9.gif

Just installed them but too tired to set them up and give a listen. They look much, MUCH different than the stock one's and are totally cool looking.

Time to sleep......14.gif Pat

Man Erik, I'm sorry about those schematics. I got to work this morning and got hit in the face with three things at once, from there it just got worse. I didn't even think about the schematics again until I hopped on the forum after work.

I always have a window open for the forum both at home and work, so it always looks like I'm online. Truth is, I have very little time to hang here anymore, and it sucks. I read new posts, but rarely have the time to write out anything decent or at length (so count yourselves blessed:).

So, Pat is "Speedball". I got those networks and had no idea who you were! I wanted to call you at home and talk to you about the wiring before you got the networks, but I see it's too late to do even that! As you can see, I'm not real big on hanging huge cable off the PCB's, though I did go ahead and replace the 18AWG with some nice 16AWG hookup wire. I also soldered the connectors after I crimped them -- so consider it an "upgrade"! :) I'm sure you'll find the overall improvement anything but subtle.

Yeah, I'm buried and running behind. So expect slow responses to emails and PM's. Anyone wishing to get quick information out of me should just call me at home. If you're not Craig, I'll pick up right away.9.gif