Russian music sites

Colin

• 2 weeks later...

----------------

On 3/11/2005 11:09:51 PM Colin wrote:

OK since I have got to get a lot more CDs to keep up Jdamnman, has anybody tried anything off the Russian music sites that have albums for as little as a $1?

11.gif

russina? what is about with that, some Dyslexia I have…

----------------

Actually.... 9.gif

Yup, good'ol AllofMP3.com. At the very least that is an excellent site to sample music.

But to answer your question, yes, I've tried it, and to be honost, I really do like it. However, there does seem to be a bit of a grey area when it comes to the legalities of "purchasing" music on there, though. So far, they have been deemed "legal" under current Russian laws, and, as far as I have been able to find out, buying a track off the site is considered "legal" under current import laws. What difference is it if I bought a CD at a Russian store and had it mailed to me, or had it delivered via electronic download? So far, they delivered as promised. I've even gotten some "lossless" tracks on there, and I could not tell a difference from these and playing the orginal CD. Unfortunatly, they don't offer that option on all selections.

• 5 months later...