the Lego harpsichord..could I build a Lego horn speaker?

sunnysal

hah, you've obviously never played with legos then...just overlap the seems and a wall of legos is a ton stronger than a piece of wood. Though when you start reaching the breaking point, a wall of legos will totally explode 9.gif Me and my bro have tested this by shooting nails with an airgun we built at a board and at a wall of legos.

I would think you could only build basshorns out of legos because you'll never be able to get a totally smooth surface, which would destroy higher frequencies and cause wierd reflections. The problem then with building a bass horn is that it'd have to be huge and legos are far from cost effective. After awhile lego creations start to fricken heavy too. I wouldn't doubt if that harpsichord weighed close to the real thing.

Yeah, I played with Legos when I was a brat. They were brand new back then and could only make little houses and stuff.

You will have to use glue or it will literally shake apart with a 15" driver in it. I'm thinking a Lego Khorn, of course!

DM2.gif