50,000 LP's

rigma

That's right I found an 80 yr old man that has been collecting LP's since 1950 and has 50,000+ LP's stacked 6' high completely filling a 2 car garage. His words "it was a hobby that got out of control" I am personally looking for 50-60's Jazz so I will be keeping all of them. On my first 2 hr search I found 17. What I did see was lots of later Jazz ex: George Benson, Grover Washington, Al Jarreau, Bob James, Herb Albert etc. Lots of Rock, old and newer, Gospel and every thing in between. He likes classical so there may not be much of that unless he has duplicates. I will be making many future visits to search but as you can imagine it will take allot of time to un-stack and look through and re-stack. His prices are firm at $2.00/LP, in other words a 2 disc set is $4.00 etc., unless I buy 1,000 at a time then price is negotiable. So if any of you have any artist you are interested in let me know and I will try to get them. Just know I can't search for specific Titles or condition but say if you want George Benson I can try to get as many different ones as I can find but you will have to agree to take them all regardless of title or condition. Condition varies from fair to excellent with no difference in price (I think he may be senile). If this doesn't get too overwhelming I will try to accommodate you guys, but I can see that it could get out of control in a hurry. I may have to set a min of 10 or more LP's, just don't know yet.