Ordered sub

BobbyT

Thanks to everyone for all of the advice. I ordered just 1 Titanic kit since I won't be getting the RF7s until this summer. I figured 1 15" titanic will keep up easily with my R3-II speakers.

the Titanic is on sale for $650 free shipping. I figured if I didn't like it I could sell it locally and get my money back. And if I do like it I'll order another one when I uprade to 7s.

Thanks. Like I said in the other post this purchase may not rule out the other subs. For $650 I can build it, try it out, and if I don't like it then sell it. And probably sell it locally for enogh to get my money back since it would then be a finished sub instead of a kit.

It was delivered yesterday. I really love living this close to parts express. Ground is like next day air for me. It took right at an hour to assemble it. I haven't had a lot of time with it yet. From what I have heard so far it owns my 12" Dayton dvc1.gif . When I've had some time to listen I'll post a review with pictures.

----------------

On 4/27/2005 4:56:13 PM BobbyT wrote:

It was delivered yesterday. I really love living this close to parts express. Ground is like next day air for me. It took right at an hour to assemble it. I haven't had a lot of time with it yet. From what I have heard so far it owns my 12" Dayton dvc
1.gif
. When I've had some time to listen I'll post a review with pictures.

----------------

I'm, I mean, we're waiting......3.gif