OT: How NOT to launch a boat

Tom Adams

----------------

On 4/30/2005 10:12:20 PM johnyholiday wrote:

wonder how many points that's worth, on his equifax score, my dad was an HFEO- heavy fire equipment operater, for the CDF an when he had a D9 on the transport, that sucker was chained down, an when he put a little box,in a pickup, that sucker was chained down,slap that chump for me ,i've been around the sun 45 times, an if that was tied down, i'd only believe it, in the police report, the officer looking back at them speaks volumes

----------------

WTF, over?

Tom

The really funny thing about my car plummeting down the ravine at IndyKlipschFan's house is that my brother (a good friend of his) told him to put traffic barricades in when he built the house. It's about a 45 degree dropoff right at the edge of the driveway. but NOOOOOOO.

It's about a 45 degree dropoff right at the edge of the driveway. Yes I forgot the parking brake. But it's a dangerous situation. Cost me $800 to rescue my car from 'totalled' status (cause I'm not rich), got it fixed, then got hit by an SUV two months later in a parking lot. Car is trying to commit suicide, glad I haven't been in it at the time. Time to retire that one and buy new!

Michael