Audiogasm

Well I finally had the time and the house to myself for about 1 hour today. So I drop in Eric Clapton and BB King and take 2 of the 3 Belle's that i got a couple of weeks ago for a Hard Test Drive. Simply Awesome. So i change to Blue Man Group and within 30 seconds I am picking my jaw up off of the floor.

I have had Heresy's for 20+ years and had a set of LaScala's for about 2 years but the sound that I heard Saturday from the Belle's was beyond my level of expression in words. All i can say is that the Trio of Belle's will not be leaving for a long long time. Bill

I am just using a cheap Sony H/T unit; It provides a decent output when in 2 Channel but is pretty weak when in full H/T use. I will work in replacing it after i finish college next year. Until then i wont have much time anyway to do any viewing or just listening for that matter. We dont get the summer off from school and on top of that working a full time job just leaves me with about 5 hours a day for sleeping. This give's me plenty of time to research both of the next purchase's. (1) A real good unit for driving all of the Heritage and (2) The big screen to go on the wall so that the 3rd Belle will be put to use as the center channel. got to go study for a test tomorrow. Bill