SVS It's Comming! It's Comming!

CO1nf

I have not posted anything in a while because I took about 2 months off for Christmas. I finally recieved notice yesterday that my 16-46PC had shipped from SVS. I ordered it back in late October so I can hardly wait for it to get here. I just wanted to say that the guys at SVS are great. I sent them a fair amount of e-mail and they were very quick to respond unlike other companies I have delt with in the past. I live in the Artic so I figure it will be about 2 weeks before it arrives. I'll let you guys know what I think when I get it setup.

It's here! I just spent the past two days listening to music and watching a lot of my favorite DVD scenes and all I can say is,AWESOME! Just like a lot of people have said before it was like watching for the first time. Any action based movie or heavy bass music will blow you away. Last night a couple of the guys came over for a few beers and to check out the sub. We watched movies that we were all familiar with,(Jurassic Park,Lost World,Blade,Matrix and Saving Private Ryan)and everyone was amazed by the sub. There are some nice HT systems up here in the Arctic because everyone makes big coin and can afford what they like. I've heard a few good subs up here but the simple fact is that SVS KICKS ***!

Keep us updated on what you think of these subs. I've been thinking of trying a pair. I may put one next to eash of my front K-horns & use my Sunfire Signature for a center channel only sub.

Do you know if they came up with a quiet amp yet?

Q.

What are you using for mains?

I just ordered my 20-39PC. I can't wait! I briefly considered waiting to see what the new Klipsch subs were like but decided against it. The SVS subs have been getting rave reviews and Tom and Ron have been great helping me decide what version/model to get for my HT setup. Given the reviews and how cheap these subs are for the performance I couldn't see going with anything else.