Looking To Sell Heresy II or trade for Forte

Hello Klipsch owners I have a pair of Heresy IIs from the late 1980s to early 90s.

What I would like to do if anyone would be interested, is to trade them for a pair of Forte's and if needed add some cash on my part to sweeten the deal.

I live in Lock Haven, Pa. and would be willing to travel in a 100 mile circle for the deal.

Lock Haven is 32 miles from Penn State for coverage reference.

You can also email me at: swedish5702@aol.com

The Heresy's are unfinished and in good condition. The sound with my Velodyne sub is fantastic.

Reason to part with them...moving into a larger space and I know the Forte's would be the musical ticket.

Best,

Craig

• 3 weeks later...

There ya go Jon, perfect rear speakers for your Cornwalls! Pretty nearby, are they? See how it works? Ya just gotta stay online and keep your eyes open.

Hopefully this will be a good catch for you. You'll be well on your way to owning the entire Heritage Series!

Michael LOL

He just e-mailed me, apparently he's still waiting to trade them for Fortes. Not so much interested in selling them, plus I'm down on the list, as usual.

So, looks like I'm still looking... (if it hits 2006 and I don't have any, I'm giving up, selling the Corns and buying all Altec or Cerwin Vega)

-Jon