Items for sale for Klipsch forum members.

Mjaudio

A while back I came on this board to let people know that I had a Klipsch Academy on ebay. A few of you got upset about the advertising so I promised to bring my next set of items to the forum first.

Most of the prices are below the used market value so they are firm and cash discounted. Some of the items are priced at market value and that is just because they are more valuable to me. Paypal is accepted but only to Verified members with a Confirmed shipping address and a 2.9% surcharge. I normally never charge the 2.9% but I have reduced the price of many items such as the Arcam AVR-300 to $1,400 when most ebay watchers know they sell for over $1,500 used.

The items will be shipping from Glendora, CA 91741 and I have tried to list the weights if you want to check on shipping. UPS will be handling the ground and Fed-Ex the Air. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs.

If you are local and can pick up and pay cash I will discount 2.9% from the prices listed below.

I am not a dealer so you will have to check with the Mfg. about warranty as the only warranty I can offer is a No DOA warranty. All of these items have been tested for a minimum of 5 hours by either myself or a friend.

You can check my feedback at both Audiogon and ebay under the user name mjaudio and they are both perfect with over 130+ transactions.

These items will only be available at these prices until this Sunday May 15. After that you may start to see them popping up on Audiogon or ebay but until that time they will only be available on this forum.

Here is the list:

++ Items with original box and manuals are stated but some do not include one or both ++

All items have been tested to insure they perform like new.

----Meridian 568 in excellent condition with remote, downloaded manual and the latest software upgrade (retail $6,500) $2,500 35lbs. shipping weight.

----Meridian M33 active analog speakers in good condition and excellent working condition. The fabric on the grills have some small rips around the edges. Built in 85watt amp for the woofers and 65watt amp for the tweeter. $800 a pair (retail $2,495 a pair) 2 pairs available. 55lbs. shipping per pair.

----Meridian M33C active analog center channel speaker in very good condition and excellent working condition. The fabric on the grills have some small rips around the edges. Built in 85watt amp for the woofers and 65watt amp for the tweeter. $500 (retail $1,295 each) 30lbs. shipping weight.

----Meridian M1500 10" powered subwoofer in good condition with some scratches. Excellent working condition. Dimensions are 17x17x17 and weighs 77 lbs.

$500 (retail $1,595) 90lbs shipping weight plus the cost to have it boxed up correctly.

----Proceed AVP2 +6 in Mint condition with remote, manual and original shipping box. This is a original and not an upgraded AVP. $3,100 (retail $6,900) 40lbs. shipping weight.

----Sunfire Cinema Grand Signature 19" version. There are a some small scratches but overall in good condition and sonically in excellent condition. Original box, manual, power cord and glass base included. $1,800 (retail $3,495) 60lbs. shipping weight

----Arcam DiVA AVR300 7.1 Reciever silver in mint condition with remote, manual and original box. Has all the latest surround formats including Pro Logic IIx. Probably the best receiver I have ever heard. Here is sample of what Widescreen Review had to say about it:

Arcam AVR300 Receiver - Widescreen Review

From the April 2005 issue:

"The Arcam AVR300 is easily the world's best A/V receiver... And it is also far more than that. The Arcam AVR300 utterly and completely transcends the label and category of A/V receiver. ...the Arcam AVR300 takes its place alongside the finest, most expensive high end A/V separates, and deserves to be considered with them as its true competition."

"Also, at it's modest price of $1,999, the Arcam AVR300 is more than a bargain, it is actually five bargains, for the price of one... best sounding basic power amplifier... best sounding surround processor... best sounding analog line section... best sounding multichannel D/A converter... and a bargain way to add Pro Logic IIx. Of course, the Arcam AVR300 is actually all five bargains, all rolled into one unit, which gives you all five perfectionist high-end components for the ridiculous high-end bargain price of $1,999, plus a tuner, plus the convenience of a receiver."

"The Arcam AVR300 transcends categorization. It is an A/V receiver, but is is also so much more. The Arcam AVR300 gets my vote as best product of the year. Not just in one category. Best product of the year, period."

$1,400 (retail $1,999) 50lbs. shipping weight.

----SVS CS-Ultra subwoofer in excellent condition with original box. This is a passive sub so you will need an amp to drive it. Easilly one of the most powerful subwoofers I have ever listened to. I actually had 2 of these but pictures kept falling of the wall due to the almost violent shaking of the house.

$650 (retail $899) With the size and weight of the box expect about a $80 or more ground shipping charge.

----Sunfire True Subwoofer Signature with original box and manual. There are some scratches on the top that were covered up but it still looks OK and performs great.

$850 (retail $1,995) 65lbs. shipping weight

----Sunfire True Subwoofer Signature with original box and manual. This one is in Mint condition.

$1,100 (retail $1,995) 65lbs. shipping weight

----PS Audio xStream Prelude 10 gauge speaker cables 2 meter (6.6 feet) pair. New in the box detachable spade and banana connectors so you never have to worry about future compatibility problems with equipment and the xStreams. Users are able to simply screw the appropriate connector in to place and make the proper hookup.

$75 a pair (retail over $300) 15lbs ship weight.

----Harmonic Technology Pro-Silway Single Crystal Silver/Copper 1 meter (3.3 feet) XLR Balanced Interconnect Cable (pair) in excellent condition.

$250 a pair 2 pairs available (retail $479)

----Harmonic Technology Truth-Link 6N Single Crystal Copper 1 meter (3.3 feet) XLR balanced Cable (pair) in excellent condition.

$150 a pair (retail $299)

----Harmonic Technology Truth-Link 6N Single Crystal Copper 1 1/2 meter (5 feet) locking RCA Cable (pair) in excellent condition.

$150 a pair (retail $301)

Let me know if there is anything your interested in. I usually get to my e-mail after 6PM PST so please be patient.

mjaudio2@hotmail.com

Thanks.

Michael

----------------

On 5/10/2005 5:35:59 AM smuttynose wrote:

I grew up in Glendora, CA. "Pride of the Foothills." Small world. Too bad I live about as far away as possible now, or I would like to see the stuff.

----------------

It was a beautiful day in "The Pride of the Foothills" today too after some gloomy days. Too bad you moved away, where did you move too?