Anybody here use Proac Response 2.5's?

I recently aquired a pair that I am now using with Mcintosh amplification.... I have to say I am completely stunned at how far superior they are to the RF-5's along with the RSW-15. They are superior in essentially ever way other than max volume and sensitivity...but with good amplification in my tiny room that's not really an issue. I would definately reccomend them to anyone thinking of making an upgrade from any of the current klipsch products, even the RF-7's.

I don't own a pair but about 5 or 6 years ago at an Audio club meeting I put in my Telarc CD (Also Sprach Zarathustra) into a system containing a tube amp(Soinc Frontier) and a Krell (what a monster!) amp.

Phenominal! I could hear every instrument. They had great imaging and really amazing bass. No distortion on the crescendos. The only audible knock against them was dynamics. They are a "concert hall" sound rather than the "musicians are in the room sound".

I listened for about 2 hours to my Telarc CD and then found other CDs with other types of music. They were very satisfying and non-fatiging with every CD.

The rest of the Audio club was listening to an SET amp on a super efficient Horn system. I was not impressed so I snuck out and committed this heresy in another listening room.

They are currently going for $2500.00+ on the used market. The price of a really nice set of used Khorns.