Alone in the Dark

Foxman

Guys I have done some pretty bad things in my life, none of which I am willing to share on an open forum but take my word for it. Purchasing Alone in he Dark at $19.99 ranks on the top 4 or 5 things of bad things I have done in the past 10 years or better. This movie is so pathetic in every way that I am having a hard time describing how bad this movie is. This movie is a disgrace to horror, low budget, sci fi and any other genre or category you want to claim.

I really want to think Christian Slater is cool, but his presence in this movie shows just how desperate he was for work.

One of this things that drove me to purchasing this piece of crap was that it offers 6.1 DTS EX and I thought well if nothing else it will sound good. Guys take my word for it boycot this movie, the sound effects arent that great and certainly not even worth a rental.

This is by far the poorest 19.99 and 96 minutes of my HT life, scratch that, of my movie going life. This movie is 25 times worse than Adaptation because at least with Adaptation I only paid 10 bucs as it was used (still got ripped off).

I almost never give criticle reviews because I am just too darn easy to please with movies, but this movie SUCKED.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS MOVIE THERE IS NOTHING TO SEE.

Your miles wont vary, you will think it sucked so save your money and spend it on your girlfriend or wife...or both, but for the love of all things good in HT do not waste it on the pile of flee riddled cow dung.