500C For Sale

spaaaz

Ok I think I am going to part with my 500c and move the scott into the main room and once i recieve my hk730 that will go in the second system.this fisher came from Craig at NOSvalves and he completly went through it and it is in very nice shape and comes in a nice mohogany cabinet.I traded Craig for it and he can vouch for its condition,If anyone is interested in making an offer please pm me with your email addy and I will send some pics.offered here before it heads to epay.peace

Mike

Do you guys think the prices will be effect by the Stereophile article?? I mean its nice they do articles like this but if its gonna cause us to have to pay double for the old fisher stuff that would kinda suck! I have a fisher 500c that is in origional working condition, it poweres up and plays music, but it could definitly use a tube up, anyone have an idea of what it would cost to have it brought up to origional specs, with upgrades to some modern parts?? Im thinking of having it rebuilt and or rebuilding it myself, just wanted to know about how much they charge for something like this?

well I think Craig would spiff it up for ya maybe in the 200-300 dollar range,as far as my price goes I will consider offers,Craig said it could be worth 700 or so but this may not be the right time of year to sell it.so we will see what is offered and I can decide to sell or keep it for a fall sale.