spent all day hooking up a Bose system

mandi

Well, my neighbor asked me if I knew anything about hooking up speakers. I laughed and told him I did. My wife laughed and told him he needed to come inside and have a look. It is a shame, our kids play together but we never do anything together so; no, he had never seen my setup. He was given a Bose 5.1 system and had all the speakers lined up on a shelf above his TV. I told him that would not do and we proceeded to his attic. After about 5 minutes in the attic I realized that my place would be below and told him where we would be running all the wires. We headed off to BB, he had never been, and picked up some wire. Well, four hours later and he now has fronts and rears hanging from the ceiling, looking good if I do say so myself.

It was fun, I wish we would have been hooking up horns. I guess we have to get started on something. I was so tempted to offer to let him borrow my Cornwalls. Well, I am now off to finish my project.

I have customers who bought Digital Theater speakers out of a van to build a 'wall of sound' I just sell them the most expensive speaker cable I can and get back to work.

At least it is pre-wired for you to hook up the soon to be new Klipsch package in a month or so 10.gif