KLF 20 internal wiring question

OU Sig

Hey guys, I just noticed when I took apart my speakers today (just to mess around really) but there are no markings on the mid and tweeter horns as to which terminal is the + and -. I know that I took the speakers apart a while ago to re-seal them because the cabinets were vibrating and I may have switched the speakers when I put them back in.

On the woofers, there is a little red circle by one of the terminals (the + one obviously) but there is nothing like that on the horns. I would like to think I could tell a difference if one of the horns was out of phase with the other, but I dont think my ears are that good at the moment. And I dont hear any off sounds at all.

So should I just use a voltmeter on them? I dont have one, but if that is the only way, I could get one, because its bugging me big time because I dont know if they are playing right. thanks alot.

I really did look very close all over the horn, but didnt see a mark. I may check again, but Ill probably wait till I get a voltmeter or unless someone has a deffinate way - I dont like to unscrew and screw in the speaker many times.

there should be a big fat yellow mark on the + side of the mid horn. the green wire is the + for the tweeter. the tweeter should have a marking on the diphragm. with the horn facing you the + should be on the right... i think :)