eagles on tv

r.cherry

Rich,

That's what I've been watching at the moment in high-definition. I am using 3 Heresys in the front in my HT setup, two Diva 2.1s in the back and a DIY sub. I've got the Cornwalls that I can use as fronts but I was too lazy to hook them up. Heresys don't sound bad at all.

Kudret

what song was right before "hotel california"? I do not know if the DVD will compare to HFO. I think I will have to find someone that has it before I purchase it, course I could just ask for it for fathers day. They put those two new songs on the thing just to make you want to get the thing

I was flipping back and forth between 4 different channels, and to me it looked like Starchoice had the least amount of compression in the video, Detroit NBC feed, compared to the junk on the Bell Expressview.14.gif

Audio? Not bad, the Starchoice has an optical output to the Marantz avr, in 2 channel stereo was much bettter than Dolby Prologic II in either the music or movie settings.

The Bell Expressview was connected with ordinary rca cables, and the sound was not quite as crisp, same settings as the input from the Starchoice.

I watched the local NBC channel using the OTA tuner in my Mit, decoding the sound with my Klipsch DD5.1. Sounded great.

The DVD obviously won't have the picture quality as the Hi Def broadcast, but the sound should be good (hopefully).

No, I know "there is a hole in the world tonight" after they showed that the DVD would be released I went to search the song titles. There are two new ones listed, short term memory problem has already made me forget the titles, something with "cloud" in the title. When was HFO released? Makes me feel old because a couple of those boys sure have aged since then.