lynard skynard is alive again

used the new vpi machine on this album and i can listen to it again before on my dual cs 5000 it was unbearable to listen to with all the background noise, now on a much better table it sounds so sweet after cleaning with the 16.5 no vinyl spinner should be without one of these10.gif Joe

I would love to, but I can't afford the price tag, I use a $50. spin clean machine that seems to do a good job on my 300 Lps. I only have about $1200. in my Rega P3/2000, Seduction phono stage combo, It's hard to spend more than that on just a record cleaner alone. Maybe in my next life time.9.gif

Speaking of Ly-nerd, they made an appearence on American Idol of all places. (My wife makes me watch, really). They played "Sweet Home Alabama" with runner-up Bo Bice, who surprisingly kicks ***. Sounds very much like David Clayton (BS&T) or John Kay. Looks like he just came out of an Alabama redneck bar in 1973 too. :)

----------------

On 6/2/2005 5:33:57 AM Randy Taylor wrote:

I would love to, but I can't afford the price tag, I use a $50. spin clean machine that seems to do a good job on my 300 Lps. I only have about $1200. in my Rega P3/2000, Seduction phono stage combo, It's hard to spend more than that on just a record cleaner alone. Maybe in my next life time.
9.gif

----------------

new cost on the vpi machine is 469.00, not sure but looks like you were saying it was h9igher than your 1200.00 set up Joe