OT: mind helping me decipher this tracking info? (roadway freight)

tofu

Estimated Delivery Date: 06-08-05

Ship From: MADISON, WI 53716 USA

Ship To: BROOKLYN, NY 11211 USA

THE SHIPMENT IS LOADING FOR DELIVERY ON TRAILER NUMBER C187 235039

TO BE DELIVERED BY TERMINAL 187 IN BROOKLYN, NY

-----

now the roadway closest to me is the in brooklyn. it was the one i requested the shipper have it sent to.

the shipper and i discussed how this package would be sent. we agree'd that i'd pick them up at the depot because it'd be cheaper that way instead of having them deliver to my door.

according to this tracking info, the package is already at my selected depot, but is loading on a trailor to be delivered somewhere else? (perhaps my house)...

and if it's true that it is in brooklyn, howcome the delivery date is still estimated to be the 8th

thanks

Now I could offer a guess, but I suspect that Roadway would have a better, although not nearly so comical, answer! Have you tried speaking with the Roadway hub to see if they can help you?

Also, make sure that what "you and the shipper agreed on" has been adequately communicated to Roadway!!! After all, I didn't read where Roadway had agreed to any of that!2.gif9.gif

Best of luck!

well, that would be the sensible thing to do. i'll give them a call after i eat.

hard to think when you're so excited to receive la scalas!

i'd love it if he actually set up the shipping to my doorstep. i wouldn't have to borrow my neighbor's van. i need to make sure of this though, so i can tell the guy (neighbor) a day in advance atleast...