Splitting a pair of Belles�who is in?

rplace

I have seen a few people interested in splitting a pair of Belles for center duty in either a 2 channel + center or HT set up. I am trying to gauge the real interest. First I feel sort of bad splitting up a nice pair but I am sure I will get over that.

This is my criteria:

They absolutely must be WO. They must be in darn nice shape. No drink marks on top and no major gouges or scratches. I am willing to wait for the right pair for me. Eventually I will find them. I am not scared about shipping as I will get some sort of comfort level from the seller before I commit. If I am not 95% sure they will survive the trip I wont buy them. I am also willing to drive a few hundred miles to get them.

Given all of that I am pretty sure I will eventually find such a pair. So here is the million dollar question. Once I have the pair who is seriously interested in the one I dont want? I am doing the work so I get pick of the litter. I am not looking to make any money on the deal, but I dont want to give the soon to be orphan away either. I will suffer all the logistical nightmares and take the financial risk to get the pair to me. They will eventually land in the Baltimore, MD area.

Obviously price plays a role. I am thinking 1200 to 2000 is in the ball park these days for Belles. Anyone interested in the other one at 1000 or less?

I dont have anything firm yet, just putting my finger to the wind to see who is serious.

Thanks, Rich

----------------

On 6/7/2005 4:55:50 PM bsafirebird1969 wrote:

the problem, of course , is paying shipping Twice .....

----------------

You would only pay the shipping from me to you, or come and get it.