Ebay HK-730

spaaaz

thanks guys, I msg'd and emaild BSA about this one. hopefully he gets it. Heck, he's in NY, could about pick it up if he wanted.

I emailed him again and asked him to confirm whether he was bidding or not. If he does not get the message, I'll bid in his place, which would give me a 730 and 930- I'd let him buy whichever he wanted from me. How's that for fair?

Michael

Hi all,so these old h/k's are still being sought after. I have a 630 and a 730 both sound real nice on my rf5's. the reason i'm posting is that if anyone would like the h/k 730 i would be willing to trade it for a working t/t or a stylus/cartridge that you deem to be a satisfactory trade. The h/k is in need of display bulbs,has a small ding on the far left corner just below the power switch,but works fine.I am not so much interested in "selling" it, i would rather that two of us could mutually benefit from it.Please,i am not trying to profit from this,i'm simply offering something surplus to my needs and i'm sure some of you guys have stuff sitting around as i do. I wont be around for the weekend but will be behind the computer on monday morning..........have a good one.John.