Classified Section

JJJeffries

Hello Klipsch Posters:

It seems no matter where someone advertises something for sale there is one rotten apple to spoil the sale.

I won a bid on EBay for an audio item and the product arrived and didn't work. It never was resolved.

I am sure some who read this post have been bitten by the rotten apple scenario.

Would the Klipsch forum allow a new section for us members to post wants...for sale...trades...etc?

Your thoughts are welcome.

Best,

Craig

This has been discussed several times...I seem to recall that Klipsch is queasy about getting involved in these transactions in a formal way...however, there have been many "informal' postings of stuff for sale and leads to other sales (ebay, craiglist, local papers etc) here. I bought a pair of CW IIs frtom a fellow forum member and it was a fine experience. I am in the middle of a difficult buy from ebay right now and I wish that it had been listed on the forum instead.

----------------

On 6/17/2005 4:15:15 PM JJJeffries wrote:

Hello Klipsch Posters:

It seems no matter where someone advertises something for sale there is one rotten apple to spoil the sale.

I won a bid on EBay for an audio item and the product arrived and didn't work. It never was resolved.

I am sure some who read this post have been bitten by the rotten apple scenario.

Would the Klipsch forum allow a new section for us members to post wants...for sale...trades...etc?

Your thoughts are welcome.

Best,

Craig
----------------

can you post the ebay name of the person and link to product?

Did you pay with paypal, if you did you can get your money back.

• Moderators

That's correct, we don't want to take on the liability, among other reasons.

We do let the occasional "I have xxxx for sale" post slide. Makes the find that much more rewarding, don't you think? 2.gif