FS: Two Framed Naturephotographs taken by Me, A professinal photographer

I may be 15 but, yes I'm a profesinal photographer...my website is lacanadaphotography.com...here are two of my pictures for sale framed and matted 8x12's in 16x20 frames. Price is $200 for each obo...The framing and devloping was $100 alone so that is $100 for my time and artistic effort. The wife would love these beautiful picture...the plus's are im a forum member and 15 with this high quilty work...This is for more audio stuff so thanks for looking

post-17825-13819266900888_thumb.jpg

----------------

On 6/24/2005 1:08:55 AM crazytubepower wrote:

I may be 15 but, yes I'm a profesinal photographer...my website is lacanadaphotography.com...here are two of my pictures for sale framed and matted 8x12's in 16x20 frames. Price is $200 for each obo...The framing and devloping was $100 alone so that is $100 for my time and artistic effort. The wife would love these beautiful picture...the plus's are im a forum member and 15 with this high quilty work...This is for more audio stuff so thanks for looking

----------------

Crazy,

Instead of trying to shake fellow Klipschters down. Why not keep those profesinal photos and decorate your room with them? I seem to rember a cold bare wall or two in one of your post's.

Roy

Those are very nice. I don't think you'll have any luck selling them here - we're all poor from buying @#$% audio stuff.

My suggestion would be to try and sell one on Ebay - see if you get any nibbles. Keep the reserve low, and maybe it will get bid up high. And get someone to review the text before you place the auction.

Good luck

Jim

You might also consider setting yourself up at: http://www.deviantart.com

It's basically a huge site to share your artwork where anybody can purchase prints and all that. There are also scouts running around trying to find people with talent. I'm not sure if they're affiliated with the site...Anyways, the whole thing is free so you can't really go wrong. My bro was actually approached by a few guys, but he doesn't have the motivation to pursue photography as a career. He wants to keep it a hobby for now.

Here's his page in case you wanted to check his work out, perhaps compare against what you're doing now: http://sk1ppy16.deviantart.com

Another great place to sell your stuff is at county fairs and all that. Of course you'll have to put money down to sell it, but when people see that a 15 year old took the pics, they'll be more inclined to purchase it (cuz then they have a story to go with the painting).

Here's a hint, put your website as your signature line, that way we'll all see it, maybe someone will bite one day. Why is it called canada photos, when you're in CA?

If I could be so bold, your text accompanying your 'services' portion of your website could be spruced up a bit. People don't understand why we charge $x per hour, you have to sell people on your practised eye and experiencein photographing skaters, nature, etc. Feel free to email if you want to talk more specifically. I'm a professional wedding photographer.

Michael