Chorus IIs For Sale in Eugene Oregon

norcuron

Hi,

I have a GREAT set of Chorus IIs that I have owned since new. I have decided to sell them after a lot of thought and really want these to go to someone who is going to appreciate them. They are the Oak models and are near mint except for one thing. One of my kids poked in the cone on one of the Passive Radiators a couple of years ago. It did not affect the sound and I had actually called Klipsch to order a new passive and they guy talked me out of it and said it would not affect anything (they had all of the replacement parts still available from Klipsch last time I called). I am happy to audition them for anyone. My digital camera is unfortunately not working but I will see if I can find any other pics on my HD. I would REALLY prefer for local pick-up and could store them until you could pick them up. I can take Paypal etc. Thanks for looking. I am pretty set on $650 and know they are worth every cent.

If it were not for my wife's veto these would be in my collection now, but as of this posting they are still available.

If you are interested in Mark's speakers but don't have the vehicle to transport them, I'm happy to help out if it is someplace I normally drive to. I travel to various Oregon cities including Portland, Bend, Roseburg, Coos Bay and all points in between about every other week. And if you are in the Seattle area or some point between, I will be making a trip up there in about one week.

So let me know if I can help--it would be nice for these speakers to stay in the Forum family, because they are such fine examples of Chorus II's.

I should also mention that I have no connection with the seller.

Best in horns,

triceratops

Eugene, Oregon

Hi John and Norcuron,

John that is a very nice offer of transport assist!! My son lives in Portland and has oak Fortes for mains and KG2.5's for rears, so the Chorus would be a great addition for a new up-and-coming Klipsch fanatic.

Norcurum, I am interested in the Chorus and am trying to contact my son now.

Thanks, guys!!

Bill

Congrats on your upcoming RF-7's. Your gonna LOVE THEM! You will notice right away that the RF-7's are more full body sound, great resolution in bass and midrange, great detail in lows, highs, and midrange, doing all this with a smoother midrange like a fine wine! 9.gif

Every thing just sounds great on a pair of RF-7's, it's awesome.

It's not as in your eyes as the Chorus II which was a plus for me because I didn't realize it until I got the RF-7's that I can listen to music for hours and not feel i need to take a break. The Chorus II's can play on the ears after a couple of hours and need to take a break. No, not harsh or anything bad like that.

John,

Thank you soooo much for transporting the Chorus to Portland!!! Ryan has called several times about how awesome these speakers sound with his Forte's. Ryan really enjoyed meeting you and talking with you. You are awesome, my friend!!

Blessings!