Online shopping for RF5 or 7

KMyers

In response to your request, please do a search on this website, as many authors have listed prices, and areas to purchase these fine loudspeakers. We do not want to start another link for this same request.

In summary, contact Ovation Stores, as they have a promotion on these loudspeakers for $700.00 a pair. This is a once in a lifetime savings on our favorite speakers.

Good Luck with your findings, and if you require additional assistance, feel free to send me a private message.

I actually work for Ovation at the louisville, ky store and that deal is not being offered currently... It does pop up every now and then but here in louisville they don't announce it you just have to walk in at that right time...anyways i'm upgrading and getting rid of my rf5's which i purchased from ovation before i worked there. If you are interested email me, they are in great condition and are currently being powered by a b&K amp which sounds miraculous. Anyways if your interested hit me up either here or for a faster response at rjahr01@bellarmine.edu