My good deed for the day, another convert

Coytee

My sister in law was visiting couple weeks ago, brought her laptop. She's going to start downloading music. She's got ZERO stereo at home other than the laptop & it's built in "speakers".

When she & the wife were out doing the sister thing, I set her laptop up on the dining room table. Brought my Promedia 2.1's down from their resting place (and dusted them off 3.gif )

They came home & I had a Cat Stevens dvd in. She was FLOORED by the sound. Then again, we all knew to expect that. She was raving over how real it sounded and if she got some speakers like those she'd not even need to get a stereo system because it sounds just as good.

(I admit, it DID sound KILLER in the dining room, the bass was a LOT less boomy than where I have it setup next to the wall yada yada yada...)

Anyways, seems her birthday is coming up August 4th.

I just had a brand new set ordered for her. They'll be delivered sometime after July 28 and before August 2.

Baby steps...

She (and her sister) went from rolling their eyeballs at the sight of my LaScalas and Khorns. Now that she'll HAVE some, she's gonna have to respect them a bit more. Next time she's over, I'll shake the walls a bit with my Heritage and she'll be closer to "getting it".

Am I underhanded or what?

11.gif9.gif

• Moderators

How perfect!

That's exactly what we hoped to see as a side effect of the ProMedia line's creation... to introduce people to what great sound can be, and get them hooked on Klipsch for when they decide to get serious! 2.gif