HighEnd in Little Rock

kdcarroll

They also have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever seen. I purchased my Klipsch KLF-20's there around 9 yrs ago and thank God they haven't had any issues. My parents purchased a 65" Diamond series Mitsu, Denon surrounds, receiver, and dvd. Overall they spent in excess of $15K and the first issue/questions they had Custom audip basically told them there's nothing they can/care to do about it.

As far as Mike goes he needs to cut the comeover and quit trying to push BS speakers that don't match with older series. He and another salesman (can't recall his name but he had some sort of lisp/speech impediment) tried to sell me the reference series claiming they would match well with my KLF-20's. As 99.9% of ppl on this board would agree, they most certainly do not. In the end, I wouldn't piss on that store to put a fire out.

• 1 month later...

The

institution where I teach, Arkansas State, was blessed by PWK; we have

every room stocked with LaScallas, Forte's etc. I love the sound of my

home speakers; but I have to admit; this situation has caused me to

rethink a great deal of issues. I love this forum, and have learned so

much; but I might not be a klipsch owner for much longer......

That's the way Hope High School was. The band director had the

prototype Hereseys in his office, unfinished, with writing and

scribbles and cut lines abound. I used to go in there and listen to

jazz in the afternoons on them and the KHorns. Good times!

I also used to work next door to the factory. Loved those afternoons around 4:30 when we could hear them testing.

Also used to DJ with Klipsch equipment with my best friend, whose mom

was one of the highups at the factory. We'd go to the factory and pick

out KPro pairs we wanted to try. That family had a pair of MCMs in

their den and at least two pairs of everything else in the other rooms.

1.gif Good News!!!!!!

...Thanks all for the help; esp. Tkdamerica

I'll update when I get it in....after I recover from my coma!!

Best!

K9.gif

I am glad you got your RC-7 finally!!! I am sorry I didn't see your post to me sooner...You are welcome (not that I did anything)-- I have been busy lately (including a trip to Hope [:)]) and haven't been on line much , . As far as high-end receivers and ANY amplification options in LR, as in most cities it appears more people are making their purchases on line. Keep us posted of impressions and upgrades.[;)]

They also have the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever seen. I purchased my Klipsch KLF-20's there around 9 yrs ago and thank God they haven't had any issues. My parents purchased a 65" Diamond series Mitsu, Denon surrounds, receiver, and dvd. Overall they spent in excess of $15K and the first issue/questions they had Custom audip basically told them there's nothing they can/care to do about it.

As far as Mike goes he needs to cut the comeover and quit trying to push BS speakers that don't match with older series. He and another salesman (can't recall his name but he had some sort of lisp/speech impediment) tried to sell me the reference series claiming they would match well with my KLF-20's. As 99.9% of ppl on this board would agree, they most certainly do not. In the end, I wouldn't piss on that store to put a fire out.

Piss aside[:|] , I am with you when it comes to letting folks know about poor Customer Service in general. I am not sure what other experiences you have had with Custom Audio, but IMHO, most Klipsch speakers work well with each other considering the alternative (doing without or going with another brand).

Insofar as mixing lines, I have Legend KLF-20's/KLF-C7 along with some Reference RS-3's and a Synergy KSW-15. This system sounds GREAT together sonically (although I wouldn't trade it for my signature system [;)]).