any collectors of yamaha gear???????

looks like i will be getting what is supposed to be yamaha's top of the line T.T. the linear tracking PX 3, supposed to be near 1000 when new and weigh in at 40 pounds, not sure about all the specefics yet it was part of a package deal i dont need another turntable so if any of you on here have an interest let me know where that would be i have priced the ones that sold recently on ebay from 380.00, to 495.00, both were excellent models as the one i am getting is supposed to be, i know it needs a cartridge, the dust cover looked good in the pics, i will update with condition after i receive it should be next week some time10.gif Joe

----------------

On 7/31/2005 8:59:59 PM Duke Spinner wrote:

can you get a cartridge ...????

lotsa them were OEM ..???

----------------

i really havent looked into it that far yet however it was said he has the headshell, and it takes a p-mount cart that being said cartridge should be no problem, also i spoke with seller and says it is in excellent shape, some swirl marks in the dust cover, yes ben that is a pic of the same one i am getting from this guy nice looking TT how do they sound??????10.gif Joe