Video Processors / Scalers

Tubes Horns and Buds

I am currently looking at the DVDO iScan HD+ after hearing some very positive things about it. I am wondering if it is worth the price tag.

Current systems includes:

NAD T763 6.1

NAD 5000

Panasonic PT-AE700U

Fi X (for 2 Channel)

Sony DVP-S9000ES

3 La Scalas and 3 Heresys

HSU Research VTF-3 MK2

and some other stuff

Thanks-Keith

I have a keen interest on this subject, I have come to the realization that I need some type of scaler for my system. A good example is that as long as I have the HD channels onscreen then the picture is perfectly fine,however the rest of the non-HD channels comes across as an off air antenna. A little background is that I have running a Sony 51 projector with a 92" Dalite screen, the projector is the newest LCD one from Sony which I am very happy with. I have also researched the Algolith "Mosquito" which cleans up and upconverts most any signal to HD quality (the company's propaganda). This particular machine retails for roughly $4500 which is more than I paid for the projector. With that being said, A) I will continue to watch DVD's as the picture is superb and B)networks please move forward with more HD programming so that I may eliminate the need for a scaler.