Hey Damon!

DrWho

haha thanks guys...rumor has it malotky also drove a good half hour to get them to his place for colter to pick them up, so thanks for taking care of that too (and you didn't even mention it either) 16.gif1.gif

Btw, awesome refinish job on the speakers too. I think they look much better with the wider trim around the front (and the mitre job was done very well too).

That's IT! My last Klipsch trip ever! DrWho's place in Chicago is inaccessible except by helicopter. LOL His Dad wasn't kidding, I couldn't get back to Indy from there.

I 294 to I 94 West CLOSED due to new SuperFlyOver Ramp being constructed. Basically I was in bumper to bumper semi traffic for about 1 1/2 hours leaving Chicago. With a manual transmission! Finally got to I 65 and finally back home about 1:30.

But the Heresies are safe and sound in their new home. The good Dr's gonna have one KICKIN dorm room when he gets done. Looks like a ChorusII/Hersey surround system. Nice job on the homebuilt sub unit as well. Just got to get a finish on her.

Damon, I guess DrWho owes you the diff between what you owed me for the Cornwall Center parts and whatever your selling price to him was. Then he owes me the amount that you owed me. (confused everybody?).

John, Thanks for making the side trip and allowing me to stop by your place. Fantastic home and setup. Those Macs were very impressive and what can I say- GOTTA LOVE THAT HERITAGE SOUND! Khorns and Heresies all around can't be bad. That LaHeresy center was very well thought out and virtually invisible from the sonic point of view. The horn section just melds with the ceiling and is very unobtrusive. Enjoyed your selections and seeing Boomac as well. Nice get together. Wish I'd had all afternoon, but the travels were pretty tough that day. I was on the road from 9 am to 1 am solo!

Michael

Holy crap dude, I knew I should have taken you south down I-55 and over to Indy on I-74. lol, talk about worst case scenario everything!

Btw, how much did I buy these speakers for anyway? lol. Give me an address and I'll get the checks going in the mail.

Funny thing that. I accidentally went the wrong way on I55 first- towards Bloomington IL, which felt like backtracking and it wasn't what yer Dad recommended. So I did an about face into the worst traffic I've ever seen. And I'm used to driving in NYC.

NYC highway backups aint got nuthin on Chicago. When they work in Chicago in the summer, EVERYTHING stops!

But you've finally got yer 5.1 Klipsch rig, that's what counts.

M