TIO Digital Audio Amplifier Card for 4.1s

sane1

I was checking out the soundcards reviewed in mp3.com and one was this addon card called the TIO Digital Audio Amplifier Card. It got 5 out of 5 stars and only $60. So it seems to be pretty damn good and a great value. My question is if it'll make my fabulous 4.1s sound even better? The soundcard I have now is the sb live Platinum 5.1.

http://hardware.mp3.com/hardware/individual/2447.html

i would also adivse against that. you klipsch's require no pre amp for the pre amp and it would only make them not sound as clean. theh only reason to get one of these is for like what the review says, for hooking up to a HT reciever. Even then, i would not waste the money. that is really what it is to me, a waste. but that is just my HOP.

what does FUBAR mean???

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Just got done reading SANE1's link, the card is for unpowered speakers. That says it all.

Sane1, you can do it if you want to remove the amp out of the subwoofer. But I have the feeling your not going to get the same quality of sound with a amplified sound card as oppossed to a seperate powered Klipsch setup.cwm7.gif