Anyone else stop receiving "email notifications" to subscribed threads?

formica

Anyone else stop receiving "email notifications" to subscribed threads? 7.gif I didn't change anything significant in my profile... but I no longer receive Post notification even though I see members have posted to threads I was subscribed to.

Trying to figure out if my email server (a web based one) is filtering out all my klipsch emails, or if the forum isn't sending them out.... I went into my profile I a can't seem to find where I used to view subscribed threads either...

Rob

PS: the emails aren't turning up in my bulk folder either... hmmm...

----------------

On 8/7/2005 1:07:22 AM ben. wrote:

It's probably related to the software change they're implementing.

----------------

I figured it was something like that... but i just wanted to see if it applied to everyone here?

BTW i changed it in my new profile... but still nothing..

----------------

On 8/7/2005 2:28:47 PM DrWho wrote:

amy turned the feature off...

----------------

Wish she (or the webmaster) would dial in and let us know when it'll be back and running... i miss getting the emails. I think i'll post this in the "new forum" thread... 2.gif

• Moderators

Yep, subscription feature was turned off. Sorry about the no notice, it slipped my mind.

I'll probably be disabling some things when the final migration occurs, just to streamline the enormous process. I can't tell yet if there is a subscription feature in the new software...I'll poke around a bit.

Haven't seen many that don't... and I saw option in the profile page that seems to imply it.

But if it doesn't... you have to be ready to lock the webmaster next to the keymaster until he writes it up. We'll be counting on you... 4.gif

Rob

PS: what's does the time table look like for officially releasing the new forums?