Is the RB75 really that much better?

lascala memories

I am about to pull the trigger and buy a new home theater system. I have it down to either the RB 35 package or the RB 75 package. My question is, "Is the RB 75 package really twice( $$$) as good as the RB 35? " I realize that opinions will vary from person to person, but I would like ot hear from those that had to make this or a similiar decision before.

:dunno I have not heard the RB-75s but I am quite happy with my RB-35s

I expect the comparision to be about the same as when comparing pretty much anything...

say a couple '05 MERCs, is a S600 Twice as good as a S430? I for one think not! But as with the Merc S600, I would Much rather have the RB-75s, given the fiscal capacity!

----------------

On 8/18/2005 4:57:46 PM lascala memories wrote:

Thanks for your insight. It was very helpful. I went with the RB 75's, the RC 7 and the RS 7's. Now all that remains is selecting my sub. Thanks again.

----------------

Congrats!! I think you will enjoy your system. One Klipsch tech told me earlier this year that he believed that the RB 75s are some of the most "musical" Klipsch speakers ever produced. Having run them with everything from 200 watt solid state to nice push-pull tube rigs, I would have to agree. Very balanced speakers.

Carl.