FS: ForteII and Academy

travisc

The graining in the Oak on the sides of the Forte' II's is really sharp, very unique! It is nicely detailed, I know I saw it for myself. Very nice looking speakers! Even better they are locked and loaded with the famous Munson K-stacks that make the original networks look like toys!

That will make a very nice front wall for some lucky listener. Does it come with helmet? I'd think that might be handy for when your head snaps back from the db level when you plug those babies in LOL.

Good luck with the sale. I'd jump in, but alas, I am already resplendit with Klipsch Speakers- never owned an Academy though..

I would like credit for coining the phrase 'the Kstack makes Klipsch look like playschool' ....

Michael

Like the text michael.

Dont worry the Academy doesnt really do dialog as well as they say. HA its better k-stacked.

Now what were you posting the other day......hhmmm I think it was something like really guys I'm serious dont let me buy anymore speakers. That sound familiar?

If the Academy was a better match to the new Cornwalls I would be keeping it, but were they lack in dialog the Heresy centers make up for in SLAM....ROCK.....ARGHH.....YA BABY1.gif

The large shiny new bi-level network is a k-stack that is built by a forum member named popbumber, He custom made these boads an loads them with quality audio caps. When I installed these in my ForteII and Academy the difference was staggering. He can custom make them for you, and you will not regret it for one second, if you love your klipsch speakers you owe them new caps. The small network is the stock network.

Let me know if that answers all your questions

Wayne

post-16943-13819269469748_thumb.jpg

Montana:

I would be happy to help you with your needs, either on a new set of networks or an upgrade. The K-Stack is as you see, a complete re-engineering of the original network using custom designed circuit boards and high quality aftermarket parts. Please write me at munsonjulie@sbcglobal.net, and I can address any additional questions you might have. TravisC, THANKS for jumping in!!

Chris