Heresy Position

Okay, I'm stealing this topic from Nightrider, same question only with the Heresys. What do you think the best position would be? Right now I have them in the corners, about 12 feet apart, toed in to my position. Don't get me wrong, they sound AMAZING but something seems to be missing, could be my crummy amp7.gif

Any ideas, suggestions?

Thanks, GOD BLESS

Ron

man I just got a new amp from FrzninVT. I was dealing with amp woes for the last three months. Tried the Teacs felt it was better. Then Charles came over and brought me a audio dynamics b-200 4 channel amp. Huge difference in bass, not small, HUGE. Goes to show that there are some very nice older SS amps out there very low money. I use two Heresy as centers. 7 channel stereo hits hard.

sure,

I just set it up that way last week so well see, its probly overkill but I got two Heresy, I wasnt gonna stick one in the closet! I split the signal from my preamp and each speakers got 90 watts available. a picture is worth a thousand words.

damn I thought i resized that

sorry to anyone with dialup

Wayne

tweeters more like my chest. woofers at knees camera slight downward angle

post-16943-13819269346628_thumb.jpg

----------------

could be my crummy amp

----------------

----------------

Denon PMA 777

----------------

Denon makes crappy amps? Is that the prevailing opinion here? I thought otherwise. Only heard one though. I'm open to enlightenment.

*please forgive the mild hijack*

Mark

no I just didnt know what amp he was using.

I have always heard wonderful things about Denon amps just never heard one of their amps, except in the store and I dont believe anything while in store. They try to trick you with fancy lights, crowd you with fancy crap, christ Im dizzy by the time I leave audio shops