Why do people prefer Heritage (Corn, Chrorus, Heresy) over KLF's?

vman71

While the Forte II is an excellent speaker the bass is no where near as tight and accurate as that of the Cornwall, sorry.

My experiences are the exact opposite. I find the Chorus II's and Forte II's to be much tighter than that of the cornwalls. Its such a crazy hobby we have here[:P]

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW we're getting somewhere. If you are comparing Cornwalls to any other Klipsch speaker, please reread the last two posts. They pretty much say it all.

Low bass is only good if it is musical. The CW bass is not only a very smooth response, but dynamic (SLAM) as well.

Guys, is it me or does the Cornwall seem to be one of the best overall values and best sounding speakers for most categories of music?

Michael

"Low bass is only good if it is musical. The CW bass is not only a very smooth response, but dynamic (SLAM) as well" - Michael

Beautifully stated....touche!

-H2G

I find my Forte II's to have a very musical bass response. I can feel the string vibrate during a Stanley Clarke solo. To set the record straight, I only mentioned using a sub because I was in Home theater mode. My bad, for two channel I retract that statement. All in all, many cogent comments have been made. Your mileage may vary, enjoy yours!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey terrorist: Terrorize this!"