Going to get the 4.1 Should I know anything before I get them...

NewShockerGuy

Hi,

I new here and just like to say hello :-)

I work at Best Buy where I live and am going to build a computer in less than a month. I noticed that we have these Klipch 4.1 400watt speakers. They seem very nice to me, and I was just wondering if they are worth getting. I have browsed the boards here and noticed that alot of people seem to be getting bad speakers, and had to have the replaced many times... Is this a normal thing with the 4.1 system? I currently have Boston Acoustics Digital Media Theater on my computer now and love them. I was just wondering how these will compare if I get them.

*Also I was going to get a SB live card with the front bay (has the opticals and s-videos, mic, headphone jacks) if that matters? This will be the first comp. I have ever built, so I would like it to be nice.

Any feed back would be great :-)

Thanks,

-Nigel

------------------

~NSG~

Welcome to the board. Well the speakers are great if they arent the defective ones. But you work at Best Buy so you can try them out before you buy them so you will know how they will sound. The 4.1 are the best PC speakers in that price range. Since you can easily get the speakers i would just try them out. I hope this helps.

You gotto remember one thing, your not going to find very many peeps posting here if they have a good working set. I have a ASUS CUSL2-C Black Pearl MoBo, and there is a forum for that, and you hear alot of bad problems, cause they are mainly set up for trouble shooting and repair.

You have an advantage, as you work at Best Buy, so you can try them out or if you get a defective set, it will be easy for you to return them and get a new set on the spot.

Cheers

It is very rare that there is a problem with the 4.1's that involves returning them. Mostly it is something with getting new wires for better sound or someone stuck something in the sub. Go for it, i REALLY doubt you will have any problems.

------------------

-justin

I am an amateur, but if it is professional help you want email Amy or call her toll free: 1-888-554-5665

http://www.fortunecity.com/campus/berry/88/

Thanks guys for the replies :-)

Sorry I didn't reply sooner.. I keep having less and less time to get on here.

I will pick them up though, I at least have that part done... just gotta figure out a good sound card to go with it :-p

But I will let you know how they are when I get everything completed.

Thanks again,

-Nigel

------------------

~NSG~