Humorous eBay seller

wuzzzer

While browsing eBay for some stereo equipment, I ran across a few auctions from the same seller who was keyword spamming. Example, selling something like a Sony receiver and putting "Sony receiver - NOT Pioneer, JVC, Yamaha" in the heading so that the Sony receiver comes up when you're really searching for the other brands. It's a very annoying thing that sellers do and I try and report them to eBay whenever I get a chance.

So, I reported the 4 auctions that this seller had and also sent the seller a "General question about this item." The question I sent the seller was Is there a reason why you practice keyword spamming in your auctions? It's a pretty low way to get people to look at them. eBay has been notified.

I know it was kind of tattle-taleish but I did it anyhow. Surprisingly, they answered with this loooong sob story. You can read it here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...Q%3AUS%3A1&rd=1

Scroll down to the 'Questions from other members' section and click on 'More' to read their entire response. Wow! Some fate the person has encountered, eh? [:(]

But wait! What's this?!? The seller says that he hasn't had any income for over 2 years...spent every penny he's had for over 2 years paying the bills trying to be upright...is now selling everything he owns to put food on the table. YEA, right! Check out his feedback from recent eBay transactions: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISA...&item=-1&de=off

And those are all things that he's bought, not sold. In September alone he has bought over $1200 of phones, flutes, speakers and crap. He's also current high bidder at $5,999 on a Pontiac Bonneville.

I sent him a reply. We'll see if he responds to that. I just find it hilarious that he chose to post his whole reply to me in his eBay auction for the whole world to see. [:D]

Just as I hoped, they responded:

"Buying a used flute for an 1 year old right after dad sells hid Beosystem 1 for 3,800.00 is extravagant ? 1 used to broker hi line vehicles and believe me after making $20,000.00 with a phone call on an Austin Martin DB7 Cab or $5,000.00 on a late model S Class dealer to dealer the flute wouldn't have been used. Going from 45 - 90 vehicles down to 4 - 8 with 800.00 margins and a bunch of baloney or reconditioning a speaker to pick up $150.00 doesn't even cover the medication, so this is why my sales are private to keep the rabid, righteous, pride filled, whiney I should be God because I know it all out of my

neediness. Diablo means nothing other than someone who obstructs, divides, excuses then accuses. Why don't you go somewhere and have that big bag of puss you are carrying lanced. I am going to Mass at 5:30 because I couldn't use my arms this morning to go with my wife and kids. I will pray for you with all of my heart and offer the suffering this day and especially the eucharist ( body, blood soul and divinity of The Christ ) for your healing. Pax et Bonum, Ed P.S. I love you and God does too......."

Funny, they didn't post this reply on their auction!

[Y]

Suggest that you walk away from this dude. I responded in a like manner (only through regular email channels) to a ebayer who was trying to rip off a fellow forum member and nearly got banned from Ebay. He complained to ebay and they didn't care to hear my side of the story.

Their messaging system is strictly for inquiring about products. Trust me, you're making more aggravation for yourself than this guy is worth. Just walk away.

Michael

Suggest that you walk away from this dude. I responded in a like manner (only through regular email channels) to a ebayer who was trying to rip off a fellow forum member and nearly got banned from Ebay. He complained to ebay and they didn't care to hear my side of the story.

Their messaging system is strictly for inquiring about products. Trust, you're making more aggravation for yourself than this guy is worth. Just walk away.

Michael

That's the plan. [Z]