Amp & cd player to drive RF-7's in basement system

imperfectcircle25

I am setting up a system in the basement, due to a baby in the house now, I wont be able to use the main bedroom system upstairs as much especially after 8pm when the baby is asleep. So I am setting up a system in the basement. I already have a pair of RF-7's that wee supposed to be in the main rig, but I went with a totally differant much more expensive speaker in that system.

So I am basically looking for some reasonably priced electronics(int amp and cd player) to drive the RF-7's. I listen mostly to rock and mostly heavier metal, hardcore, alternative and industrial. I will most likely be buying used and would like to stay under $2500 if possible. A few I have been looking at are

Creek 5350se/cd53

Rega Mira/Planet

Arcam A32/cd23

Naim cd5i/Nait 5i

Musical Fidelity X150/Xray.3

NAD C372/C542

Any ideas on which would match up bet with the RF-7's and which would be best for my musical taste?? Any others im missing that might be even better?? My personal favorite is the Creek stuff. As you can see im kinda partial to British equipment, I think they offer the best bang for the buck. Th Brits seem to really know how to make budget integrated amps, they also tend to have a warmer sound which should work wel with the more foward and bright Klipsch's. So what do u guys think??

Thanks