Looking to buy Quartet, Forte, Chorus, or Tangent 500

soupamoto

Live in Knoxville Tennessee and am looking for a pair of Quartet, Forte, Forte II, Chorus, Chorus II, or lastly a set of Tangent 500 speakers to buy. Will travel a decent distance to pick up or will pay "reasonable" shipping.

Please let me know if you have any for sale or even if you have a lead on the possibility of a pair for sale. I'm watching eBay pretty closely now.

Thanks!

I have a pair of Chorus II in walnut oil with brown grills. I bought them from the original owner. One has a couple of small bump dents in the front top edge which didn't diplace the veneer. The boo boos are hardly noticeable. Other than that they are in very fine condition and have been sitting in my home unused for a year or more. $650 picked up.

Chorus in black with black grills. Bought locally from original owner. Probably have a few small scratches here and there if you look really really close. I replaced both tweeter diaphragms about a year or so ago. Used them once for about 30 minutes since. They are nice and have been treated well since new. $475 picked up.

I have 3 walnut oil Klipsch KT-LCR's that I bought new from a dealer and have used very very little. One has a veneer chip maybe 1/4" square on a bottom rear corner. Probably from moving it around as they haven't been used over a few hours, 2 have been sitting on stands since I bought them a year or more ago. Should work well with the Chorus II's for 5.1 HT setup. I

just haven't had the time to try the combo. Pick them all up at my home for $375. (original boxes/packaging for 2 of the 3)

I have >2< Scott 222-C's and a Scott 233 gathering dust. They all need work. I have 4 or 5 original wood cabinets and 2 metal Scott cabinets along with a bunch of tubes (7591's, 12AX7's, Mullard 5AR4's, etc.). I also have a Scott 350 tuner that has been refreshed. Used it maybe 1 hour. All have been gathering dust for a year or two as I have no time to use any of it and have generally lost interest. I'll sell all of that when I get the time.

Oh yeah, have 3 Klipsch subs that I don't need. Two SW12II's and an SW8II. All are black. I've got some more stuff but I'm tired of typing. I live northeast of Birmingham, Alabama. E-mail me via this forum if interested.

Keith

Jean and I enjoyed meeting you both D and y'all are always welcome. Hope you are happy with the speakers.

This forum is a great asset and it is nice of Klipsch to bear the cost of supporting it. There are many knowledgeable people here that are eager to help so if you have any questions ask here before making costly decisions.

If there is anything I can do for you just let me know.

Keith