21 days now, and no tweeter for my RF3II's.....

michael hurd

[:'(] 21 days ago, I brought in my tweeter to my local authorized dealer, and they were to fix it. I know that it takes a couple of days to ship stuff, but I am sure that they could have had it back by now.

I should have just ordered a replacement diaprhagm at my cost and driven to the border to pick it up. A little more money, but I am sure that I would have been back in business in 3 days tops.

I know that I am just whining, but the center channel and the surrounds don't cut it by themselves, they are adequate for watching tv, but music just isn't the same.

NOT impressed to say the least. The warehouse guy gave me the runaround, saying first that they were shipping a replacement tweeter, then they were shipping a replacement diaphragm. I could tell from his body language and nervousness that he was feeding me a line of B.S.

I saw my tweeter still sitting on the counter, face down, about 3 feet from where it was 22 days ago.[:@][:@][:@]

Thanks Amy, we out here in retail-land really need the support of your dealers. I asked Michael H to take this to the head office and to detail the delays and problems with his local dealer. We sure don't want any of this when the new Heritage hits the streets! Thanks for looking into it and passing info along to the appropriate party.

Michael C.

• 2 weeks later...

Update: I was out of town for a while, and I got a phone call from my girlfriend saying that she had gotten a call from the dealer, and had gone and picked up the tweeter and replacement diaphragm.

That date was the 19th of october, exactly one month to the day that I had brought the tweeter into the dealer. Shipping date was 14th of october from micron electronics, a reasonable amount of time for shipping.