ITEMS FOR SALE - more organized this time :-)

Guy Landau

Guy:

"Personally, I prefer the sound in your head that's telling your hand to reach into your pocket and send me $150 for them, than the sound of these wheels"

I'm sure that's true. Was Gordon Rankin the person who removed them, and why was that done again? Was it a move up to the cobalt version of something like that?

Do you happen to know what plate choke those amps used on the 45?

Erik

Guy:

"Personally, I prefer the sound in your head that's telling your hand to reach into your pocket and send me $150 for them, than the sound of these wheels"

I'm sure that's true. Was Gordon Rankin the person who removed them, and why was that done again? Was it a move up to the cobalt version of something like that?

Do you happen to know what plate choke those amps used on the 45?

Erik

I've replaced them with cobalts. Don't know anything about the choke but I'm sure ole Gordon will be more than happy to give you the Schematic......

>A pair of Magnequest EXO-45 parafeed output transformers to the list. These came from my Wavelength amps and were custom made to Gordon Rankin's specifications with M4 cores. A bargain at $150

I'll take your EXO-45 output transformers. Paypal ok? Fastest way I can get you payment if you're leaving town.

You can contact me directly at

tom_ronan at hotmail dot com

Thanks! Tom