ITEMS FOR SALE - more organized this time :-)

Guy Landau

As you all probably know, I'll be moving back to Israel at the end of the month and need to clear the following items:

1.Kenwood KT-600T tuner. sold

2. Sequerra Met 8W stereo passive subwoofer & HF-1 "WORLD'S BEST" ribbon tweeters http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/cl.pl?spkrfull&1132663285

3. Leak Stereo 20 amp + point one stereo preamp - Mint. SOLD

6. 2 pairs of Interelectronic Coronation Wiliamson monoblocks http://xs.to/xs.php?f=interel-5.jpg&h=xs50&d=05416. 1st pair Fully rebuilt, retubed, rewired. $800. Second pair, fully rebuilt/rewired no tubes $650 http://xs.to/xs.php?f=coronation2.jpeg&h=xs50&d=05416

Of the 4 CCa's:

2 test very good (close to new).

1 has mismatched sections: 1st section is nos the other is good (71%).

Last tube tests good (72/77%).

I'd like to get $100 for the tube with the mismached sections. $80 for the one that test good. $250 for the pair that test VG. Or $375 for all .

Hi Guy:

I'll take item #8 off your menu of Goodies For Sale.. if it's still for sale.

You did me right by the other ST-70 you sold me.

I'll send it off to Craig to see if he's as good as he says he is..;)

JJ

PS Sorry to hear that you are leaving us for awhile. Please stay in touch when you get the chance.

Guy,

Would you mind if I just try all of it for a while? wink!

Seriously though, good luck with the move back and do try to keep in touch a bit.

Thanks Ben.

I wouldn't mind if you try all of it. Just remember to mail a check to.....

Dyna ST-70 still available.

Allan, Your package had been shipped.

Guy you ever hear of a email list[;)] Good luck I think you have some great peices of gear for sale.

Craig

You're still here?

Some of my items need work.

How can I recommend you with such a long queue page? you're 2 months behind..... Have you switched on your soldering gun, lately? Time for you to go back to work on your bench, and spend less time in this place. [:)]

Hey I'm super man, I finished two amps yesterday and posted on this forum. I completed 3 jobs Saturday and Sunday combined. Not everything I do goes on the queue you know. I have local customers, repiars for previous customers and so on. Also VRD's are not put on the queue any longer.

Craig

"I bet, the squeaking and grinding has got to be driving you nuts.:)"

That's actually really funny! I remember something like that you once said about some guy who was talking about his 'fast cables,' and you made a comment like "Yeah, there's nothing like having to chase fast cables around the house.'

I enjoy literal humor like that, and yeah, those wheels probably do more squeaking and grinding these days than ever before. As long as they aren't completely rusted in place, I guess I'm ok....

Erik

LOL! I have to share this with my wife!

Guy:

I'm sure those KRs you had are long gone by now...

Wow, what a deal on those parafeed 45 OPTs! Are these the 8 ohm version?

Uh, oh......I don't like the sound of these wheels in my head........Really, sometimes this is bad.

Erik

Yes, they're the 8 ohm version.

Personally, I prefer the sound in your head that's telling your hand to reach into your pocket and send me $150 for them, than the sound of these wheels.

Jordan,

You've got a PM.