tommy maddox? BLAH!

ranjith

That was so awesome! Ben and Parker totally schooled the Bengals. Pretty sweet win coming off of one of their worst performances ever. Not great stats for Ben or any of the receivers but they pounded it on the ground with 10+ receptions for Parker, Bettis and Haynes. Palmer gets picked off twice! oh so sweet. It should only get sweeter next week as they play the Ravens, its gonna be a shootout. No tough games until the Colts in a monday nighter on Nov 28th. What about the Colts 7-0 start first time in the team history, they sure look like a strong contender to winning the championship this year.

I admit I really did think the Be(u?)ngles would win today. That feeling was smugly reinforced during their first drive... up until they had the td called back... or perhaps when they dropped the second td... or it might have been when he wiffed the field goal... Dunno...it was somewhere in there I had that very familiar (since I've been a fan since their inception & through the 'lost decades') cold & clammy feeling in my stomach....that it was a doom & gloom day.

With that all said, I was really rooting for Palmer to break the passer rating, even if they lost.

[:|]

On all the sports shows here is Pittsburgh most feel that if they would have scored on the 1st drive the outcome would have been completely different. Everyone here agrees that the Steelers were in there heads and they allowed it to happen.

The Bengals are a very good team they just need to realize it themselves.

I can't stand Payton Manning. I hope he never wins. He is the greediest player in the league. What is his salary vs. the rest of the team?