Midwest/Michigan area Cornwall lovers

NOSValves

I have a old friend local to me in need of cash fast and is willing to part with his Cornwalls. I do not have pictures yet but I can get some. I seen these speakers maybe a year back and there in reasonable good cosmetic condition. I believe there mid 70's vintage. If I remember right they may need some grill cloth and some general loving care. I just want to see if anyone here would be up for a quick transaction for him. He needs money fast, going through divorce and what not. But there good solid speakers. He would like to get $550 pick up only. He also has some serious back issues to boot and since he was in the moving business that is also part of his financial problems. Storing them for later pickup would not be a problem but he needs his cash ASAP.

You can email me at craigostby@comcast.net or call me at 810-742-7807 he is not a internet user.

Just to let the few that emailed me on this know what's up. I'm not sure what became of my friend today I tried to get ahold of him all day to no avail. Not sure what the deal is. You would think if he needed money from the sale of these he would make sure I was able to go over and get the pictures today. I will keep trying but if he messes around tomorrow then I'm telling him tough luck. You never know though maybe something important came up.

Craig