Receiver choice for RF-7s

Macallan

I have a question regarding a good receiver pairing for my RF-7s. I currently have a reference series set up for HT and 2 channel music. I am using a Yamaha 2300, 100 -110 (not exactly sure) X 6 channel receiver, to power my RC-7 center and my Klipsch in-wall speakers for rears and have an additional B&K 200 x 2 amp powering my RF-7s. The added B&K improved the 2 channel sound and the HT sound was always good enough for my taste, but I still feel that the combination can be a bit harsh at higher volumes. I have read several articles that mention the Yamaha can be a harsh or bright receiver and that the RF-7s sensitivity will bring this out. What would be a recommendation for getting a warmer sound for 2 channel listening, I have heard NAD, Pioneer Elite, Denon, Rotel or B&K. I want the most musical receiver and warmer sound and would prefer not to have to got the separates route.

Most likely 2-3K , I have read good things about a Marantz SR850, the B&K AVR507 and the Sunfire Ultimate, I am leaning towards the B&K because I am impressed with the amp I currently have by them. The Marantz is about 1.5K which would be great but I just don't know how much of an improvement it would be from my current Yamaha 2300? I can't find any retailers that sell both Klipsch and Marantz or B&K