Time to crank the Cornwalls...

intotubes

Cuz the wife and kids are gone for the evening. I threw on some old Ted Nugent (Cat Scratch Fever) and CRANKED side one. I was there.....100+db. Serious SPL, it sounded like a live concert (for those that remember a Ted concert). Man it just pinned me to the chair. I couldn't stand it, I had to listen to Free For All. Wow. These old CW's have never sounded so alive. Finally, with ears ringing, I toned it down with Joe Walsh - The Smoker You Drink, The Player You Get, side two. Absolutely heavenly. I closed my eyes and drifted with the music. Really took me back. What a fine evening of music (vinyl of course). Cornwalls rule.

Just had to share. Going to bed now.....still buzzing (naturally).

Mark

Mark sounds like a "rockin good time!" [:D]

I love being with my wife and kids, but oh boy do I enjoy the rare times when they're gone and I can really crank my Forte's or my KHorns! I was talking to a gentleman the other day regarding music and we both had come to the same conclusion that there must be something wired differently in men than in woman regarding the enjoyment (Need?) of louder decibels in our music. I believe men have a visceral desire to feel the music in their bones as well as hear it. As for woman.........my wife loves music, but she always says its too loud if I play it like I like it.

Wish I was there! Sounds like a good time, 'side one' indicates vinyl for those out of the loop. LOL I think I have both those discs here, but don't have the LP shelving for the house set up yet. Been here a year and the LP's are still in shipping crates.

Cornwalls sound good cranked, don't they? Did you get any turntable bounce?

Michael

I'm an old Joe Walsh fan myself. Occasionally I'll pull out "So What" and crank up Turn To Stone or County Fair. The Smoker You Drink has some great tunes also. I still have all those old LPs from my youth. My corns grew up on that stuff! It's nice to clear the cobwebs out every once in a while.[:D]