jt1stcav/Jim is a great guy!

NOSValves

Those "little speakers", Gary, are roughly the same size as the RB-75s (that image above does the Loth-X Amaze monitors little justice since the pic was taken with a Nikon fish-eye 10mm wideangle lense)...see my system profile for better detailed photos.

At 96dB @ 1W/1M with a frequency response of 55Hz - 20kHz ±3dB, and made of solid cherry (not MDF or plywood), aside from lacking low bass (a sub is planned very soon) these loudspeakers can easily handle 100dB with my 300B SET amp! They aren't slouches, that's for sure, and they work out perfectly in my tiny room, whereas the Cornwalls were just too harsh and too damn big for a 12' x 13.5' room.

If you had good amps and preamp you could run your conrwalls in that room[;)]

You know, Craig, If I had new crossover networks from either Dean, Al, or Bob, et al, I'd probably stood a better chance of actually using my Cornwalls satisfactorily in this small room. But it always comes down to cost, and at the moment it's not very feasible, especially with the holidays just around the corner (bah-humbug)!