Bookman = good guy, fun times on Saturday

rplace

So I met another forum member on Saturday and managed to free up some cash for future purchases.

I sold my beloved Chorus speakers to Bookman, the transaction could not have gone better. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

A nice guy and fun to talk to. We chatted a bit about home theater, Jazz, listened to some Helen Merrill, Dave Brubeck and threw in a Concert DVD to check out my home theater set up.

As a bonus "Mrs. Bookman" came along. It is not that often that wives/significant others of forum members make the trek.

Now for a twilight zone moment. He originally contacted me saying his name was Gary he had khorns and lived in the same city as GaryMD. Naturally I thought it was GaryMD playing a trick on me. I am sure glad I did not delete that email. Small world...I would not want to paint it.

Bookman is fairly new on the forum. I believe he has been lurking/reading a lot but not posting too much. If you see him in the HT forum or elsewhere, be sure and say "Hi".

St.P, I was really hoping there was a way to make the cross country thing work...but I think the shipping gods were against us. Atlantic ocean to Pacific ocean is just about as bad as it gets unless you leave the lower 48.

When the B-man and I were carrying them to his car I was thinking to myself...please don't drop them...they are just too nice. Keep tabs with bookman, he has a huge room from what I hear. Maybe he will end up with 4 khorns and 3 belles some day. Perhaps he is just temporally keeping "your" Chorus' company for a while. They really are beautiful looking/sounding specimens. Too nice to just sit in my basement covered up with blankets.