TREMORS ????

oscarsear

1989/90 The 1st and original Tremors.....................

Own it. Watch it. ..............and always left with a nagging question........

MELVIN, the smart aleck teenager..................... Who is his family in that movie?? He can't possibly be there alone, of his own volition, so he must be related to one of the other characters in the film. He never calls anyone "Dad" or "Mom" or "Bro" or "Sis". He was shown hanging out on the porch of probably the nicest place in the whole city of Perfection. He didn't seem too upset when anyone got eaten.

PLEASE HELP!!! Give me your answer and an explanation so that I too can be so enlightened.[8-)]

A buddy of mine in college loved this film, so there were many of nights after a party we would throw it in. We only owned like 4 movies at the time, the other one we watch all the time was Midnight Run. Probably seen it 15 times. Confirmed via the internet, Melvin was Nestor's nephew.

A buddy of mine in college loved this film, so there were many of nights after a party we would throw it in. We only owned like 4 movies at the time, the other one we watch all the time was Midnight Run. Probably seen it 15 times. Confirmed via the internet, Melvin was Nestor's nephew.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BUT................... Melvin was hanging out at some rather well done moblie home while Val and Earl screwed up pumping the septic tank. I think that would be his home...not sure though. Nestor, in his immediate pre-demise ingestion, was sitting atop a rather mediocre RV which lends me to believe that that was his lovely abode. Well, a lot of movies have screenplays that don't exactly weave all the people and places together.[:@]

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Like all of them except the third one, watched the third one but didn't buy it,

have the first, second and the last one which is a prequel of all things.

I can't say for sure just who that kid belonged to, he was in a trailer but you

don't really see who owns the trailer, doesn't make sense that he's on his

own, but then again, didn't make sense that you have TWO 'Handimen' in a

town of 14 people? lol but then, it is a cool movie, notice that Kevin Bacon

didn't bother getting involved with any of the sequels? Wonder why?

G2